Lightning Wrestling Extreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lightning Wrestling Extreme

were 1 month and 2 day old wooooo i got my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Windows 8 32 Bit Permanent Activator Free Download
DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:31 am by 

» Windows 8 32 Bit Permanent Activator Free Download
DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:31 am by 

» Tibiame Para Hile
DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:17 pm by 

» Tibiame Para Hile

» Tibiame Para Hile

» finally!!!!!!!!!! who who help me get me fed back
DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:03 am by Eisregen

» Power 25 9/11/08
DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:21 pm by Mark Harly

» MANIPULATIONS ON LWE!!!!!!!
DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:18 pm by master c

» FishHead-Energyman-Booker
DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:58 am by The Battery Energyman

Top posters
The Scar (225)
DEATHSTAR IS COMING Vote_lcapDEATHSTAR IS COMING Voting_barDEATHSTAR IS COMING Vote_rcap 
master c (128)
DEATHSTAR IS COMING Vote_lcapDEATHSTAR IS COMING Voting_barDEATHSTAR IS COMING Vote_rcap 
Eisregen (100)
Diogo NC (89)
Great Mamoth From Hell (73)
mulino (63)
The Battery Energyman (54)
FishHead (48)
dragonx (30)
Anti-Matter (28)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Next Language
French
DEATHSTAR IS COMING Vote_lcap8%DEATHSTAR IS COMING Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Spanish
DEATHSTAR IS COMING Vote_lcap8%DEATHSTAR IS COMING Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Portuguese
DEATHSTAR IS COMING Vote_lcap46%DEATHSTAR IS COMING Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Russian
DEATHSTAR IS COMING Vote_lcap15%DEATHSTAR IS COMING Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Dutch
DEATHSTAR IS COMING Vote_lcap0%DEATHSTAR IS COMING Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Norwegian
DEATHSTAR IS COMING Vote_lcap23%DEATHSTAR IS COMING Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13
Upcomming PPVs

ApocalypseNovember
X-Mas CarnageDecember

New Year Massacre

January
Limit BreakerFebruary

DEATHSTAR IS COMING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deathstar

deathstar

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-29

DEATHSTAR IS COMING Empty
PostSubject: DEATHSTAR IS COMING   DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:38 pm

OUTSIDE THE ARENA

YOU SEE DEATHSTAR WALKING UP TO THE ARENA.

DEATHSTAR: HMMMMMMMMMM so this is L/W/E will looks like its about to be fliped inside out when i get here.
Theres a new face thats going to be around here and a new name,and that name is DEATHSTAR.
So every body back stage needs to be worried,cause iam bringing the pain with me.
Now on to business ,so what side do i choose ,lets see you got SCARS then you got GREAT MAMOTH FROM HELL creepy name but does the shoes fit the name,HMMMMM will ill guess they will have to wait and see whos side i choose.
Anyway its time for the champ to head back to his hotel that scar has put me in,ha,ha,ha,ha.now theres something you can take to the bank.
Back to top Go down
Eisregen
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: DEATHSTAR IS COMING   DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:43 am

Eisregen stepped right before Deathstar and looked up and down on him.....

Eisregen: I think you should take on Mamoth's side... i'm in there too.. and i'm not that stupid than Carla or everybody else.... i know the whole thing with Master Calvin and you.... you are his master.... so don't get me wrong.. but you look like a little bit of weak... But don't get me wrong.. proof me your strength and beat my older brother.. Jason Lindqvist.. and i'll speak to Mam if we need a new powerful force in here....

With this words Eisregen left Deathstar
Back to top Go down
The Scar
Admin
Admin
The Scar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Wrestler Info
Popularity: 283
Gimmick:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATHSTAR IS COMING   DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:03 am

Scar walks out with a mic

Scar: Woah Woah Woah. First Welcome to LWE Deathstar and second don't listen to that loser over there. Why join the girl team when come this sunday you can join the team with all the gold. Think about it boy.
Back to top Go down
https://lwe-forum.forumotion.com
Eisregen
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

PostSubject: Re: DEATHSTAR IS COMING   DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:07 am

Eisregen: Come on Scar.. only cause your little friends are more and more you shouldn't take the cake..... The matter fact is that Mam will destroy you in the ring.... And then the Graveyard Syndrome will become victorious all time long....
So get back in your baby connection and let the big guys do their work^^
Back to top Go down
The Scar
Admin
Admin
The Scar

Wrestler Info
Gimmick:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATHSTAR IS COMING   DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:13 am

Scar: Last I checked Eisregen the only big boy in GS is Mamoth and when I beat him and take his title and add it to the LWE Championship GS won't be a threat to me and don't worry Eisregen I already have a hospital bed ready for when grande snaps you in half
Back to top Go down
Eisregen
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

PostSubject: Re: DEATHSTAR IS COMING   DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:49 am

Eisregen: If you think this piece of crap Grande will destroy me in the ring... you're wrong.... and be sure... if Mam beats you there will be a Scar wrestling naked in front of Millions of viewers in the World Wide Television....
And if you think you can stare me down... be prepared.. the Dark Side will come for you
Back to top Go down
The Scar
Admin
Admin
The Scar

Wrestler Info
Gimmick:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATHSTAR IS COMING   DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:53 am

Scar: ZZZZ I'm sorry did you say something. I got bored right after you opened your mouth and fell asleep and I thought Mulino was boring but you sir take the cake.
Back to top Go down
Eisregen
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

PostSubject: Re: DEATHSTAR IS COMING   DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:23 pm

Eisregen: Yes Scar.. i take the cake..... and it taste good.... Mulino has got only a big mouth.. but i've the fighting spirit.. nd the big mouth... and with Graveyard Syndrome on my side nothing can happen to me.... So another thing to you Deathstar.....

Join the Graveyard Syndrome and let the Corporation relive hell!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Scar
Admin
Admin
The Scar

Wrestler Info
Gimmick:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATHSTAR IS COMING   DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Scar: Wow Eisregen way to bore the crowd to death. So far all your fighting sprit has been cheating or winning in fixed matches. Until you win 1 on 1 you'll just be a jobber for life
Back to top Go down
Eisregen
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

PostSubject: Re: DEATHSTAR IS COMING   DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:22 pm

Eisregen: You think so..... well... this time... again..... ME vs Akira.. DARK MATCH.. no interference from outside.... and you take care it happened.. and if my stupid brother want to attack me bann him into the Dog House... So i think i made my point of view clear.....

Set the match and crawl back in your rock hole.....
Back to top Go down
deathstar

deathstar

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: deathstar in hotel   DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:36 pm

HOTEL

DEATHSTAR: So i see both sides are fighting for me.
HMMMMMMM makes me think,maybe i should let them have a match ,and the winner will get me on there side.
Anyway i love this ha,ha,ha,ha, i love people fighting over the greatest tech wrestler they have ever seen.
But i did notice one wrestler on there that needs a beating,so i need to call scar.
PHONE
DEATHSTAR: SCAR theres something i need to talk to you about,
FIRST thing is when i get there i want a match against your little pawn diogo.
2nd is i want it in a submission match only.
3rd is you can take that to the bank.

DEATHSTAR HANGS UP ON SCAR,AND LAUGHS,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA.
Back to top Go down
The Scar
Admin
Admin
The Scar

Wrestler Info
Gimmick:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATHSTAR IS COMING   DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:41 pm

Over the Phone

1. Death you need a breath mint i can smell it over the phone
2. I'll give you a match under my rules
3. I don't bank pennies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATHSTAR IS COMING   DEATHSTAR IS COMING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATHSTAR IS COMING
Page 1 of 1