Lightning Wrestling Extreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lightning Wrestling Extreme

were 1 month and 2 day old wooooo i got my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Windows 8 32 Bit Permanent Activator Free Download
Golbez's first interview..... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:31 am by 

» Windows 8 32 Bit Permanent Activator Free Download
Golbez's first interview..... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:31 am by 

» Tibiame Para Hile
Golbez's first interview..... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:17 pm by 

» Tibiame Para Hile

» Tibiame Para Hile

» finally!!!!!!!!!! who who help me get me fed back
Golbez's first interview..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:03 am by Eisregen

» Power 25 9/11/08
Golbez's first interview..... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:21 pm by Mark Harly

» MANIPULATIONS ON LWE!!!!!!!
Golbez's first interview..... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:18 pm by master c

» FishHead-Energyman-Booker
Golbez's first interview..... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:58 am by The Battery Energyman

Top posters
The Scar (225)
Golbez's first interview..... Vote_lcapGolbez's first interview..... Voting_barGolbez's first interview..... Vote_rcap 
master c (128)
Golbez's first interview..... Vote_lcapGolbez's first interview..... Voting_barGolbez's first interview..... Vote_rcap 
Eisregen (100)
Diogo NC (89)
Great Mamoth From Hell (73)
mulino (63)
The Battery Energyman (54)
FishHead (48)
dragonx (30)
Anti-Matter (28)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Next Language
French
Golbez's first interview..... Vote_lcap8%Golbez's first interview..... Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Spanish
Golbez's first interview..... Vote_lcap8%Golbez's first interview..... Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Portuguese
Golbez's first interview..... Vote_lcap46%Golbez's first interview..... Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Russian
Golbez's first interview..... Vote_lcap15%Golbez's first interview..... Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Dutch
Golbez's first interview..... Vote_lcap0%Golbez's first interview..... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Norwegian
Golbez's first interview..... Vote_lcap23%Golbez's first interview..... Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13
Upcomming PPVs

ApocalypseNovember
X-Mas CarnageDecember

New Year Massacre

January
Limit BreakerFebruary

Golbez's first interview.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goblez

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Golbez's first interview..... Empty
PostSubject: Golbez's first interview.....   Golbez's first interview..... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:39 am

"The camera's cut into somewhere backstage, but no one can tell exactly where, all that is visable is some sort of armour.
A loud grunt is heard as the camera backs up to reveal a monsterous being in full body armour. The body armour doesn't look like anything historic, infact futuristic if anything.
Next to this figure is a small scrawny balding man."

Interviewer: Ummm, hello, who might you two be?

"Large figure groans"

Small man: uh.....uh....uh.....this is the Dark Lord himself Golbez! and i am....ARGHHHHH

"The small man curls up in pain, but he hasn't even been touched by the large figure."

Small man: uh....uh....uh....it's not important who i am, my lord says you should just call me The Voice.

Interviewer: Ummm... ok. So The Voice, what are you two doing here, and what do you have to say for yourselves?

"The small man hesitates, with a vacant look in his eyes, before coming round and talking."

The Voice: My Lord says that we are here to put out a challenge to anyone who dares accept. He wants to devestate, shatter and maim anyone who stands in his way. He is here for total domination of the LWE.

Interviewer: haha, im sure there will be alot of people who have something to say about that!

" The Huge frame of Golbez, shakes, before letting out an ear piercing screech"

Inteviewer: ARGHHH, what the hell was that!

The Voice: Don't insult him! Don't insult him!, You don't understand the power of the Dark One.

"Inteveiwer is shaken up, and takes his time to reply..."

Inteviewer: Ok, ok i get it. I apologise. So who are you looking foward to facing first? And when do you want to fight them??

"Golbez lets out a evil deep laugh, so deep that it shakes everything around him."

The Voice: The Dark lord has two simple words in reply to your question.
Anyone
and
NOW

"With that, Golbez turns and walks away, The Voice follows as if he's on some sort of invisible leash"

Interviewer: Damn, i don't get paid enough for this!

"Scene fades to black"
Back to top Go down
El Scorpio
One Fall
El Scorpio

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Wrestler Info
Popularity: 0
Gimmick:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Golbez's first interview.....   Golbez's first interview..... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:33 am

The tron shows an image of El Scorpio's dressing room, suddenly El Scorpio walks out.

El Scorpio: "Golbez, I just saw your weak excuse for a challenge. El Scorpio is always up for a fight. I will be honoured to demolish the "dark lord", and bring your little pet in the ring as well, I can always use someone to clean your blood from my outfit."

El Scorpio closes the door of his dressing room again, a loud laugh can be heard all the way to the ring
Back to top Go down
Goblez

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: .....   Golbez's first interview..... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:08 am

"Golbez appears on the titantron with The Voice infront of him."

The Voice: MY DARK LORD ACCEPTS!

"Golbez stirs"

The Voice: Yes my master.....yes.....yes....i understand.....AND IT SHALL BE A FIRST BLOOD MATCH!!!

"Fade to Black"
Back to top Go down
Eisregen
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Golbez's first interview.....   Golbez's first interview..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:50 am

Eisregen: STOP!! WOA WOAH WOAH!!!!
Hey Scorpi.... let me take part in this whole thing two.....
So i can get my hands on this "Wannabe" Darklord ond you get your revenge maybe.......
I need some punchbags out there preparing myself on the big fight with ElPuercoGrande......
So are you two MEN enough to make this one a three way dance???

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golbez's first interview.....   Golbez's first interview..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golbez's first interview.....
Page 1 of 1