Lightning Wrestling Extreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lightning Wrestling Extreme

were 1 month and 2 day old wooooo i got my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Windows 8 32 Bit Permanent Activator Free Download
Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:31 am by 

» Windows 8 32 Bit Permanent Activator Free Download
Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:31 am by 

» Tibiame Para Hile
Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:17 pm by 

» Tibiame Para Hile

» Tibiame Para Hile

» finally!!!!!!!!!! who who help me get me fed back
Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:03 am by Eisregen

» Power 25 9/11/08
Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:21 pm by Mark Harly

» MANIPULATIONS ON LWE!!!!!!!
Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:18 pm by master c

» FishHead-Energyman-Booker
Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:58 am by The Battery Energyman

Top posters
The Scar (225)
Scar and rayden in the locker room Vote_lcapScar and rayden in the locker room Voting_barScar and rayden in the locker room Vote_rcap 
master c (128)
Scar and rayden in the locker room Vote_lcapScar and rayden in the locker room Voting_barScar and rayden in the locker room Vote_rcap 
Eisregen (100)
Diogo NC (89)
Great Mamoth From Hell (73)
mulino (63)
The Battery Energyman (54)
FishHead (48)
dragonx (30)
Anti-Matter (28)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Next Language
French
Scar and rayden in the locker room Vote_lcap8%Scar and rayden in the locker room Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Spanish
Scar and rayden in the locker room Vote_lcap8%Scar and rayden in the locker room Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Portuguese
Scar and rayden in the locker room Vote_lcap46%Scar and rayden in the locker room Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Russian
Scar and rayden in the locker room Vote_lcap15%Scar and rayden in the locker room Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Dutch
Scar and rayden in the locker room Vote_lcap0%Scar and rayden in the locker room Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Norwegian
Scar and rayden in the locker room Vote_lcap23%Scar and rayden in the locker room Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13
Upcomming PPVs

ApocalypseNovember
X-Mas CarnageDecember

New Year Massacre

January
Limit BreakerFebruary

Scar and rayden in the locker room

Go down 
+2
[UCW] Rayden Tamriel
The Scar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Scar
Admin
Admin
The Scar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Wrestler Info
Popularity: 283
Gimmick:
Championship:

Scar and rayden in the locker room Empty
PostSubject: Scar and rayden in the locker room   Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:04 pm

Scar and Rayden head into the locker room and everyone stops what they are doing.

Scar: Rayden meet the roster of LWE. LWE my old buddy Rayden Tamriel from UCW
Back to top Go down
https://lwe-forum.forumotion.com
[UCW] Rayden Tamriel

[UCW] Rayden Tamriel

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Scar and rayden in the locker room   Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:07 pm

Rayden waves at everyone to say hello

Rayden:"Hey everybody, nice to meet you all(he pauses a moment)or to see you again"
Back to top Go down
Eisregen
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Scar and rayden in the locker room   Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:33 am

Eisregen who was still pissed about the happenings with his brother Jase Lindqvist steps forward.....

Eisregen: Ah i see.. it's Tamriel... Rayden Tamriel.... the guy who was pissed about my older brothers behavior in the past FED...
So i've got a little message for you.....
Be my guest at Ringside on our Main Show.. and watch how i destroy JAson Lindqvist in the ring....

Eisregen turned around and left the locker room
Back to top Go down
The Battery Energyman
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing
The Battery Energyman

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Scar and rayden in the locker room   Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:08 am

when Eisregen is out of locker room Energyman walk up to Rayden.

TBE:Hello!I'm looking for new friends...my name is The Battery Energyman!

Energyman hold offer one's hand to Rayden.
Back to top Go down
[UCW] Rayden Tamriel

[UCW] Rayden Tamriel

PostSubject: Re: Scar and rayden in the locker room   Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:01 am

Rayden shakes Battery's and says

Rayden:"Look I'm sorry but I'll only be here a few days so maybe you should try being friends with one of the guys on the roster. I know some of them and I think you'll get along with them just fine."
Back to top Go down
Spam Lord
One Fall
Spam Lord

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Scar and rayden in the locker room   Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:45 am

Spam Lord strolls out of his locker room and leans on the wall looking at Rayden.

Spam: Well, well, Rayden Tamriel. Before I joined LWE I've heard a rumor that it was you who... ummmm... "prepared" Casey for our match. Spam Lord smiles, I guess I should thank you for that. Nice to see you here.
Back to top Go down
[UCW] Rayden Tamriel

[UCW] Rayden Tamriel

PostSubject: Re: Scar and rayden in the locker room   Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:44 pm

Rayden:"Hi Spam, how have you been? By the way, no need to thank me for that, I wasn't doing you a favour...you were just the lucky one to chalk up an easy victory as a result of the things between Casey and me. But I'm happy to see you doing well around here."
Back to top Go down
mulino
Submision
Submision
mulino

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Scar and rayden in the locker room   Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:11 pm

While Rayden talk to Spam Lord you hear loud screaming coming closer to the locker room. Finally you see a cluster of Security guys trying to hold Mulino out of the locker room.

Dan Mulino: Scar, come out here! I break your bones. You can bring your lousy UCW guy Rayden with you. I will break his bones also.
The Security guys hold Mulino and carry him out of the arena.

Dan Mulino: Scar you are a coward. Let me go you idiots. The screaming becomes lower till it finally ends.
Back to top Go down
The Scar
Admin
Admin
The Scar

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Wrestler Info
Popularity: 283
Gimmick:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Scar and rayden in the locker room   Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:31 am

The Scar walks over to mulino whos being held down by Sercurity.

Scar: Well if it isn't pinky himself. Enjoying the company?

Scar slaps mulino across his face.

Scar: Boys take him to the place.
Back to top Go down
https://lwe-forum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scar and rayden in the locker room   Scar and rayden in the locker room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scar and rayden in the locker room
Page 1 of 1